четверг, 17 июля 2008 г.

{Freebie} iPhone Wallpapers

{Freebie} iPhone Wallpapers

I was looking around for a new iPhone background again the other day, but couldn’t find much that I liked. I’m always attracted to all the bright, colourful, lively backgrounds out there.. so I download them, apply them to my phone, and about 5 minutes later.. change it back to something muted and simple. Why? Because apparently I can’t stand looking at too many things at once! I always feel like the Apps are competing against the background, and it all just hurts my eyes.


SO. I thought.. why not make my own? And so I did! Here they are.. 3 not-too-crazy backgrounds for your use, should you find yourselves wanting a change too.




I’ll try and create some new ones every now and then.. it was really fun! I hope you like them :)

To install them on your phone:


1. Click and hold your finger over the image you want to use.

2. Click Save Image.

3. Now navigate to your Camera Roll, find the image and select ‘Use as Wallpaper’. Choose whether you want to set the home screen, lock screen, or both.. and you’re done!


* these wallpapers are for personal use only*


Original article and pictures take fellowfellow.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий