пятница, 24 апреля 2009 г.

annekata's fabric paper tape

annekata's fabric paper tape
annekate's linen paper tape

No Fix-It Friday today, folks... but I have something else quite fun to share. I've mentioned my dear friend, Kathrin, before. Today I'm thrilled to announce that she has started her own blog, annekata. I love her perspective, aesthetic and passion for hand sewing. I was already planning on sending you over to give her a warm welcome, but then she came up with such a sensational idea that you must go see her right now and check out this tutorial for fabric tape. She dropped off a little roll of freshly made linen tape for me, and it's gorgeous! I immediately wanted to play with it, make some of my own... and wrap everything in sight. In fact, I stopped writing this post and got completely obsessed with it. I really needed a small "do-able" project to get lost in.


fabric paper tape

I've been admiring all of the (expensive) Japanese tapes out there these days, and now I can make my own version with stuff I already have on hand! And you can too! Go check out how right here.


This busy week has finally come to an end, and I'm very ready to slip into something more comfortable... a sunny, relaxing weekend. Hope you have a good one too!


Pin It
Posted by mayaluna at 2:20 PM Labels: crafts, links, tutorial

Original article and pictures take mayamade.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий