вторник, 13 октября 2009 г.

Carnival ticket business cards

Carnival ticket business cards


Last fall when my sister and I were shopping for fun materials, I stopped dead in my tracks when I came across these beautiful sherbet carnival tickets. I didn’t know WHAT I was going to use them for I just knew they were amazing and had to be a part of my life. Watermelon, lemon, mint, bubble gum, orange…yummy. Well, I finally figured it out…they are my new business cards.



First, I got a custom rubber stamp made with my info and then I got my stamping game on. Well, in full disclosure, my patient husband got his stamping game on. He’s very nice. And loves me a lot.




I thought it’d be fun at networking events (like The Hive in May) to go around with rolls of tickets and then people can choose their color. I ALSO thought it’d be super fun to act as if they were money and I was super rich and took a swim in them like Duck Tales. If only that were true…I’ll be sticking the Duck Tales outtakes on the Facebook page.


Original article and pictures take thehousethatlarsbuilt.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий