пятница, 7 марта 2014 г.

Fun Kitchen Printables

Fun Kitchen Printables

Hope you all had a good weekend! Ours was so great! Our oldest son was baptized and it was such a special weekend! More coming on his special day soon! Today I have some fun kitchen prints to share with you!


kitchen-prints

I’ve been doing a little shake up of our decor since Christmas came down. One of the things I really wanted to do was to freshen up the decor on top of my kitchen cabinets. (Actually I want to paint my kitchen white but my hubby will not give up the yellow yet!)


We moved in 4 years ago and I really haven’t touched it since. I have some really sentimental great items that I love and didn’t want to take down, but it just needed something new. I saw an old vintage print that had a grater on it that said “Be grateful.” It inspired me to make a newer print and then I just kept going. It was fun to think of things I had and then come up with a little saying to go with them.


I bought some really cheap white frames at the Roberts clearance event. I am really happy with the way it turned out. I didn’t end up having room for the third saying but I think it would be cute to have them all in a line on a wall.





If you want to customize the color of the prints, size, or if you want the Spoon Full of Sugar vertical, you can do that here. You can also buy them as canvas prints from The Canvas Tree. You may not download and resell these prints. The Canvas Tree is the only authorized seller.


There are a few other prints available in Lisa’s etsy shop for purchase.


new kitchen prints




Original article and pictures take overthebigmoon.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий