понедельник, 17 марта 2014 г.

Funky Ombre Pumpkins

Funky Ombre Pumpkins
Funky Ombre Pumpkins

Remember last years Funky Pumpkins? I decoupaged them. This year, I thought I’d try something different and came up with these two designs. A geometrical pattern and a nice fresh ombre paint.


you will need

How to make the triangle pattern is obvious, so I am only going to explain a little, how to make the ombre effect.



1: Spray paint the pumpkin white (as a base).


2: Paint the bottom with the darkest hue. Pink in my case.


3: Paint the center orange. Next, paint the 3rd section with your lightest color, white.


4: Blend the colors together with a slightly wet cotton ball , until areas and lines bleed together.


Ombre Pumpkin

live a more colorful life

Oh, have you seen this? Sooo cute!


This is it for today! Hope you like;-)


Ombre Pumpkin

// xoxo, Sibylle//


Triangle Pumpkin


Original article and pictures take fun.kyti.me site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий