понедельник, 26 мая 2014 г.

Girlie Dinosaur Party Printables

Girlie Dinosaur Party Printables
Learn Calligraphy Online

Why haven’t I done this sooner? I’ve genericized Penelope’s Dino Brunch invitations & design elements for you to download. So if you have a little girl who loves dinos or a boy who loves both pink and dinos, you’ve got pretty much most of the party already done for you.


Penelope LOVED her dino party and I loved planning it. We kept things super simple, but I got a little creative with the invites and favors.

The download includes a fill-in-the-blank invitation. Instead of “Pen is turning THREE!”, I changed it to “it’s a dino PARTY!” in the same style. The bottom half has areas for date, time, place, rsvp, etc.

I included the dino sticker – ganged up for Avery’s 2 1/2 inch diameter labels. The #3 was taken off.


I included the dino eggs sticker – again compatable with the above Avery labels and the pouch printable. I would suggest printing on a light-weight (ideally 24lb laser) paper & cutting out by hand. For the pinked edges, use pinking shears or decorative scissors. Also, not pictured, I included a Thank You postcard for easy, matching thank yous!


There you have it! I hope someone will find this useful for an upcoming party! Click the button below to download the suite.


This tutorial/freebie is free for personal use and should not be distributed/republished without my consent. Altering the file NOT ALLOWED. If you would like to use this tutorial for commercial purposes, please email me. Thanks!


• C L I C K H E R E T O S E E T H E P A R T Y D E T A I L S •


• C L I C K H E R E T O S E E T H E F A V O R S •


• C L I C K H E R E T O S E E T H E I N V I T A T I O N S •


Original article and pictures take www.melissaesplin.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий