пятница, 26 сентября 2014 г.

Happy Weekend!

Happy Weekend!

I was in Target late last night and overheard a little boy, five or so, asking his dad “Why do girls like glitter?” and I just about died laughing. I probably should have just handed him my business card huh? It’s sure been a glitter filled week! It was also Jeff’s birthday this week, so it’s been a busy one. More on his birthday after the 14th! I couldn’t be more excited for this weekend! Who in the LA/OC area is coming to our Valentine crafting event this Saturday at Crafted at the Port of Los Angeles!? Myself along with Chelsea, Sharon and Lauren will be there with four fun Valentine-y crafts for you to try! Here’s a sneak peek of mine, conversation heart piñatas and you can find more info on the event here! And if you can’t make it to SoCal, I’ll be posting the full tutorial next week too. But it’s sure to be an awesome event so I hope to see you there!


DIY Conversation Heart Pinatas
DIY Conversation Hear Piñatas by Studio DIY

{Inspire} Links to Love


This guy turned an ice maker into a candy dispenser. Um, Jeff, are you listening?

Oh, kids say the darndest things!

These donuts! I die.

Fairytales made of paper.

Can I trade my car for this one? Hearts and all.


{Create} DIY Projects & Recipes


I’ve been craving soft pretzels lately. These are heart shaped.

How stinkin’ cute are these printable chocolate wrappers!?

Another version of a conversation heart cake! (Here’s mine!)

Did ya ever think about covering a magnetic board in fabric? You probably should.

You should probably also make these DIY date arrows.

This table runner is amazing! Get on that for Valentine’s Day!

Cutie patootie heart dice!


{Celebrate} Studio DIY Elsewhere


My heart piñata made into Apartment Therapy’s 20 Projects for a DIY Valentine’s Day!

And into Kelly’s Heart ‘Splosion! (Best post name ever!) and Ez’s Valentine Pinterest picks! Woah baby!

Brittni found interior design inspiration in some Alt business cards (like mine!).

I was a featured tastemaker on BRIKA this week, and shared a DIY too!


Find out what crafty things are happening in your area this weekend right here!


Original article and pictures take studiodiy-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий