понедельник, 6 июля 2015 г.

Last Minute Christmas Gifts

Last Minute Christmas Gifts
Here are some last minute gift ideas that will still make it in time for Christmas!

This entry was posted in Gifting, Holiday on 12.19.17 by Krista Salmon.




If you are still searching for gifts for the holidays.. look no further. The Gravity Blanket is the PERFECT Gift for anyone on your list. I am someone who is a very light sleeper and I always loved the feel of those heavy lead blankets they put on you at the dentist, so when I saw this campaign come up on Kickstarter, I backed it. Well, my blanket arrived two days ago and I am hooked. In fact, my girls are too. When I came into my bedroom last night I found that my Gravity blanket had made it into Anna’s room. Stinker. Everyone needs this blanket!


This entry was posted in Bedding, Gifting on 12.14.17 by Krista Salmon.



Nowadays Holiday and NYE Parties run the full gamut of dress codes. Whether you will be celebrating in jeans or a cocktail dress, here are some of my faves!


This entry was posted in fashion, Holiday on 12.12.17 by Krista Salmon.



For the 5th year in a row I have ordered our Holiday Cards from Minted, and couldn’t be happier! If you are still looking for a source for Holiday Card- I highly recommend them. Thru midnight tonight you an get 20% off and free shipping with code BRIGHT17. Here are some of favorite designs below.


This entry was posted in Holiday, paper, Paper Goods on 12.11.17 by Krista Salmon.


Original article and pictures take kikis-list.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий