среда, 1 июня 2016 г.

Oh Happy Day Party Shop

Oh Happy Day Party Shop

I needed some party hats for my birthday party last month and I remembered these pretty Roman crowns from a wedding I had seen a few years ago. I decided to make them a few hours before the party (I’m an optimist!) my team had to help to get them finished in time but they were very simple to make. You just need fake leaves, gold spraypaint, and wire. At my party (where I was still high on gold spray paint fumes) I placed one at each seat.


Gold Leaf Crowns | Oh Happy Day!

Here at Oh Happy Day, we’re all about confetti, balloons, and (with few exceptions) dogs. So when we got the idea for a confetti-filled balloon dog, it was a no brainer: win-win-win! Make these puppies for your next party or to give to someone special. They’re a big hit with the kiddos! Scroll down to get the full tutorial!


Confetti Balloon Dogs | Oh Happy Day!

No, I love you more! This giant expression of love is perfect as an overblown (sorry!) gesture for your significant other or even as a photo booth backdrop at a galantines party! Ever since J. Crew used these giant letter balloons in a holiday campaign, we knew we wanted to put our own spin on it. It is super easy to make and could easily be adapted with different colors and messages for other events throughout the year. Happy Valentines Day!


Giant Balloon Love Letter | Oh Happy Day!

Original article and pictures take ohhappyday.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий