воскресенье, 13 ноября 2016 г.

Printable 2014 Calendar

Printable 2014 Calendar

Happy 2014! I hope you all had a lovely celebration. I rang in the New Year at Falls Festival with my family and best friends, it was absolutely blissful. I’m super excited to get started on a mountain of fun things planned for this year, although slightly daunted about starting work again, how funny is it how quickly you get used to breakfast, reading, long lunches and afternoon drinks as the daily routine! Not quite ready for a reality check.


To help you get into the groove, much loved typographer and inspiring creative Jasmine Dowling (illustrator of the DWUL series) recently designed the sweetest calendar for 2014, and as soon as I saw it I knew it was something I would have to share. For those of you keen to get organised for the year to come, this gorgeous creation is the perfect accessory, as cute as it is essential in determining how to make the most of those public holidays!





Read Jasmine’s post here to download the calendar. Thank you Jasmine for being so generous with your beautiful talents!


Original article and pictures take apairandasparediy.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий