среда, 2 сентября 2009 г.

Bring a gift of spring

Bring a gift of spring


If you are attending any party or event this easter this is the perfect gift to bring to the hostess/host. Cia gave me this idea. She always saves her tin cans from the kitchen. “They are perfect for planting” she tells me. And even though they are pretty just the way they are, this time of year a bit of colour is always welcome. She spray painted these in bright colors, and once they had dried she planted some spring flowers in them.



Gosh I love Cia´s purple table.

Don´t forget to make draining holes in the bottom.


Note: This is a post from our April Buddy DeerDot. Thanks girls for letting us tag along. Photos by me, Jenny Brandt.

In the Dos Buddy-project I spend time with friends documenting fun ideas and projects from their life.


Original article and pictures take dosfamily.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий