понедельник, 1 октября 2012 г.

DIY Sequin Pillow

DIY Sequin Pillow

I love a good upcycle project, and today I am sharing a super easy one! Glitter and sequins seem to be all the rage this holiday season, and ever since I saw these gorgeous pillows in Mandi’s Epic Room Makeover I have been on the lookout for one. No luck finding it… but I DID find this awesome dress at Ross for $10. Score! Here’s a look at the before and after:



Pretty sweet, right? The skirt on the dress was completely lined and already sewn to the perfect width for an accent pillow. All I had to do was cut the top of the dress off, turn it inside out and sew up that side.



I had a $2 pillow in my stash from IKEA, and I just stuffed it in to make sure it filled out my new sequin dress/pillow… perfect fit. I closed it by hand-stitching the bottom edge.



I absolutely ADORE the shine and sparkle coming from this baby! It is the perfect holiday pillow, but I’ll be using it all year round


Aztec-heart-pillow

Original article and pictures take www.sisterssuitcaseblog.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий