вторник, 5 августа 2014 г.

Grow Your Own Pineapple Plant

Grow Your Own Pineapple Plant


Have you tried growing a pineapple plant? A few weeks ago, I crossed my fingers (and toes) and tried growing a proper pineapple plant. I’m happy to say that last week I finally placed it firmly in the soil and as I’m writing this, I can see my little pot standing in the window waiting for the morning rays to hit our building. So far so good and who knew that something so simple, can bring so much joy!


Anyway, I used Kate’s step-by-step how to, so I hope you try it too, because it’s true what they say - the simplest things can make us the happiest. Good morning, loves!


P.S: How to grow sunflower greens and more pineapple awesomeness.

P.P.S: Don't miss our sassy jewelry GIVEAWAY this week!


(Photos by Netherleigh)


Original article and pictures take diana212m.blogspot.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий