вторник, 3 декабря 2013 г.

Free 2013 Calendar Printable

Free 2013 Calendar Printable

It’s been awfully quiet around here the past month. I have to admit that at this current moment, my priority has shifted to my family and work, so I have less time to come in here to blog. I’ve been around, you know, busy with almost everything every single day. Hardly a day went by for the month of October I have any free time to spare. Even on a holiday like today, the moment I woke up I’ve been on my feet until now. I thought it’s a good chance to steal a moment to pop in here to say hi and to let you know I’m still very much alive and kicking! *laugh*


So, to make up for my lack of presence here, I’ve made some FREE printable 2013 calendar cards for anyone who wish to use them on your Project Life next year and other craft projects! I just happened to make these cards today and I hope you like and find them useful.


You can download the printable PDF files HERE and print them as many time as you like. All I’m asking from you is not to claim this as your own and it’s not necessary to credit me. It’s for your own PERSONAL use.


2013 Calendar

The cards come in the exact size of 2.9″ x 4″ and they’ll fit into your Project Life protector page nicely. I’ve printed them myself on an A4 size 230gsm white cardstock, cut them up and they fit perfectly into the pockets!


That’ll be all for now. I hope to be back here soon again.


Have a great weekend!


Original article and pictures take findingnana.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий